Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, More Sparkle

So thus begins a new year.

2013 was a fantastic year, I joined a wonderful group with the Sass & Tease Collective.  Produced four shows with Mondayitis Cabaret; Roses and Romance, Pin-Ups on Parade, Before the Tempest and Theatre of Darkness,  and co-produced two shows with the Sass & Tease Collective; Jay Gatsby Requests... and SMASH HITS 80's Burlesque. I performed in a number of shows, the highlight being a multiple night run of Short + Sweet Cabaret produced by newly local artistic impresario Sarina del Fuego.

This year promises to be fantastic!  I am already resolved to take better care of myself and to focus more on my individual creative endeavours.  I am currently working on a couple of pieces I hope to debut at DIE FRINGE BURLESK! A show which I have been asked to co-produce.

I also have resolved to revitalise this blog so if you have any ideas of what you would like to see/read about on here.

Love and Sparkles, Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment