Monday 15 October 2012

Frocktober Day 15 - Ladies who lunch...


 40's again in a skirt and blouse combo that didn't work quite as nicely as I would have liked...  The skirt is AMAZING it's military pencil from Collectif and is another Darling purchase.  The blouse was less succesful; it's a lovely piece from Diana Ferrari but it's not quite long enough to tuck in nicely and every time I sit down or bend or do anything I have to tuck it back in.  It's most unladylike.
Today was victory rolls and a snood again, I'm still recovering from the show so I don't quite spring out of bed with vigour ready to do my hair.  I will get back on top of it I promise after a few more good sleeps!

At home with Emmeline

Aligator and I headed into town for lunch and stopped for blog photos at Garema Place's giant silver pillow before heading back to work.

After work I headed home to spend some much needed quality time with my darling dog Emmeline (She's named after the formidable Emmeline Pankhurst, suffragette, protest leader and general fearsome woman).  EM's assesment of the nessecity of quality time was somewhat different than mine...

Glamourous, isn't it?

After changing to take little miss Em to the park I started to pull my hair out and decided I would share this image with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment