Wednesday 17 October 2012

Frocktober Day 17 - A Trivial Pursuit.

Are we feeling tirival?
Today was a day to be over dressed... mostly because I didn't feel like wearing a frock I'd already worn and that left me with two options; a home made dress that is still not entirely finished and this gorgeous peach/coral number.  The Lady Luck dress from Bettie page is a Darling Central staple and it's not hard to see why!  This is a  beautiful frock availiable in powder blue and rich coral I opted for the coral because I'm a GIRL and I like PINK.

I accesoried with a matching coral hair flower and my heirloom necklace, I also added some extra sparkle (becasue satin is not dressy enought for the office) with pink diamante earrings.  To battle the unseasonable evening chill I topped it off with my rock steady cardigan.  Due to rationing (read: my dog ate them) I had no nude coloured stockings a situation I will have to rectify...

My hairs was victory rolls... again.  They a quickly becoming a staple style esy to do and long wearing.  I might do a weekend tutorial and show you just how easy they actually are!

Tonight was quiz night and it was back to the Club after my show break.  It's always lovely to hear from the tables when I come back from a break. MOH hosted in my absence and told them all where I was so there were many questions about the show!

My fellow frockette wasn't at work today (unwell poor chicken) so this photograph was taken by one of the lovely fellows on the team 'Norfolk 'n' Chance'.  Go on, read it out loud.  I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment