Tuesday 23 October 2012

Frocktober Day 23 - Being Beatrix Potter


Make-up refresh before heading out from work.

All selfies today I'm afraid, it was a busy day at work and my fellow frockette and I didn't get the opportunity to step out of the office for a photo shoot. Today's ensemble was my super spy dress and a 50's style french knot; I overslept quite significantly and needed a quick dress and do!  I actually had someone comment of the different era of my outfit!  Nice to know some people are noticing.

Belt detail
I accesoried with my usual belt a cheapy purchase form ICE a number of years ago (I have actually included a detail of it to day) to accentuate the wasit on this frock and my resin poodle pin from the cat's meow in Degraves arcade in Melbourne (photograph als included).

Poodle pin

Tuesday is not ususally a busy day for us but MOH had to work a little overtime so I headed to the university to pick him up.  We were picking up a friend of mine who will be house/dog sitting for my parents to take them down and show them how everything works blah blah blah...

Sp back to picking up MOH,  wandered to his office and up to a place called the 'tank' to wait in the sun for him to finish and who should I see but Peter Rabbit! Actually about twenty Peter Rabbit's along with Flopsy, Mopsy and cottontails too.  Despite my firm belief that rabbits are vermin these little baby bunnies were more than a little bit cute!
Runny Babbit at the university!





No comments:

Post a Comment