Wednesday 31 October 2012

Frocktober Day 30 - The Final Frock.


The final frock

Today was the last day of Frocktober! I probabaly thought far too hard about what I should wear and in the end I over slept and went for something that didn't need to be ironed! So 40's wrap dress it was with 40's hair and make-up to match.

Waiting for the bus,
it was too bright to look up!

Today was a fairly typical Wednesday, work, then off to trivia!  Trivia was good if slightly denuded, we were down to tweleve teams from our usual nineteen to twenty which made it easy to mark.

After quiz I headed home for a cup of tea and a cuddle with MOH and the poodle (you can see her in the background of the picture on the left!)

Tomorrow I get to wear pants!

1 comment:

  1. You did so well with your frocktober. I wanted to do it this year, but was too pooped after "liptember". Looking forward to seeing pants as well and hearing more about your burlesque performing. I have been wanting to get into it...but have convinced myself I am too old and too ...."saggy" after children.

    ReplyDelete