Wednesday 24 October 2012

Frocktober Day 24 - Going all Molly Ringwald.


Today I felt terribly pink!
Today was a flamingo day. I have been promising my lovely quiz contestants  that I would one day wear my Darling Central uniform to quiz for them. Well what better time than Frocktober?  So todays emsemble was very PINK

Bar the shoes and the terrible $4 stockings this entire outfit came from Darling Central! Flamingo skirt, collectif (his name is Frank), Flamingo shirt, also collectif (their names are Frances and Freida) and while you can't see it I have a Vive Dulce Marina cardigan which also has a flamingo on it (this one is called Fred).

The hair was rockabilly style, a pomp with a high pony tail (which was very fluffy due to humidity and the braid I sleep in so as not to smother MOH with my hair). Make-up was 50's style with serious barbie pink lippy, it feel odd to not be wearing red...

Thanks for the action shot...

As usual for a wednesday it was a busy day, I finished work and raced off to my lime green chaffer driven chariot to head down to Calwell for trivia.

My chariot awaits...

Not a bad night all in all, contestants were lovely as always one of them has just bought a house (if you're reading congratulations again!).  The babies are getting bigger and one team volunteered for a -5 point penalty because they were determined that they'd come first last week (an impressive feat given they weren't even there).

  

No comments:

Post a Comment