Tuesday 30 October 2012

Frocktober Day 30 - The Penultimate Dress

Can you tell this felt very awkward?...

 Today is the second last day of Frocktober... I must confess I've been wearing full make-up for so long now it's going to feel odd to not wear it, even my self image has make-up on at the moment.

Selfies at the bus stop.

Today was the first appearance of a Rosie the riveter do rag! I was chuffed when one of my colleagues walked up to me and said as much!  This do rag is just a fabric offcut I've repurposed.  It accompanied my knotty dress and cocktail cardi (availiable from Darling Central, best cardi I own).  No accesories rtoday I ran out of the hous ein a hurry so all jewellery was left off.

Today's photo was taken my MOH at the university before heading home to pat the dog.

Feel the ominous!


Waiting for the bus to meet MOH the sky became ominous... so naturally being the new instagram addict that I am I had to take a photo of it! I managed to avoid the rain long enough to keep my war paint intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment