Monday 1 October 2012

Frocktober!

This month I am joining Team Darling's Frocktober effort, if you weren't already aware I'm one of Darla and Bloss's pretty Flamingos at the Darling's pretty pink shoppy in Gold Creek.

You can donate at our everyday hero page here.

Frocktober and I are not total strangers, I took part last year in retro hair and make-up and I will be doing so again this year!  I will also be attempting some war era recipes (with some substitutions; as a Coeliac gluten containing wheat flour is a big no-no). Courtesy and delightful cookbook "We'll eat again" provided by my delightful friend and fellow foodaphile Christopher.

Of course I started Frocktober yesterday with the little ensemble you can see to the left!  A 50's style polka dot frock with big 50's hair and winged eyeliner.

I'll endeavour to post outfits and recipes as often as possible!    I will also be posting to the Team Darling Blog along with the rest on the team so head on over and check it out!

 

2 comments: